Nothing's better than Privilee'ing right? Spending your free time at five-star resorts, working out at state-of-the-art gyms and sweating it out in a killer class, or sipping on poolside cocktails - what's not to love?
Here’s a quick reminder of a few things to bear in mind when you Privilee, plus handy tips to ensure you have the best experience possible…
- Plan in advance! Explore the app and plan your Privilee visit from 8pm the night before.
- Planning to Privilee in the AM? We recommend arriving early - venues are busiest from 10am.
- If your plans change and you can no longer Privilee, please cancel your planned visit in the app. Go to the ‘Me’ >> ‘My bookings’ section of your app and you will see the option to cancel.
- For venue updates, please regularly check the 'Updates' section of you app.
- If the venue you want to visit is full, please check throughout the day or visit the app to explore other venue options. When Members check-out or change their plans, spaces are released for other Members to use.
- When you have finished Privilee'ing, don't forget to check-out, this means another Member can take your spot!
- Please do not take your own food and drinks into venues - save up to 50% with Privilee! We have amazing F&B discounts across all venues, explore them within your app.