Nothing's better than Privilee'ing right? Hanging out at five-star beach clubs, sweating it out at the top gyms and fitness studios or enjoying poolside cocktails, we love it!
Here’s a quick reminder of a few things to bear in mind when you Privilee, plus a few quick tips to make sure you have the best experience possible…
- Some venues require a booking, so check within your app and get planning in advance. Bookings can be made from 8pm the night before you Privilee.
- Want to beat the crowd? Our venues are busiest between 10am–12pm and 2pm–4pm, so we recommend to visit outside of these times.
- If you can’t make a booking, please cancel it ASAP within your app so the space becomes available for another member.
- Tried to book, but the venue is full? Don’t worry, when members cancel or check out, spaces will become available so check again later.
- Before you head out, check the venue page within the app for important info, such as whether or not you need to bring your own towel, valet and entry details, and fun stuff like dining & spa discounts!
- Please remember to check out when you leave, if you don’t, you’re stopping someone else from having fun!
- Make sure to follow the health and safety guidelines of the venues, respect social distancing and wear your face mask.
- Please do not bring in outside food & drink into venues. Don't worry, we've worked out amazing dining discounts for you!
- Some of the venue's usual facilities and amenities may not be available, so call ahead to check for anything specific.