With a Privilee Membership comes access to thousands of fitness classes. From HIIT to CrossFit and Bootcamp to Barre, Yoga and Dance Classes, there is something for you to try regardless of age, ability and interest!
Here is all you need to know about the Privilee Fitness Class Schedule.
Where is the Fitness Class Schedule?
You can access the Fitness Class Schedule here or on the homescreen of your Privilee app. The Fitness Class Schedule can also be accessed within each studio’s page on your Privilee app. For example, if you are browsing ‘Fly High Fitness’ you will be able to access the Fitness Schedule from here to see all classes available.
Filter by date & time
Select the date you want to work out, and times that suit you to see all of the classes that are available.
View classes by interest
You can filter classes based on the type of workouts you like or want to try. If you love CrossFit, just select ‘CrossFit’ on the Fitness Class Schedule filter and all of the CrossFit classes available will be displayed. You can filter by Boxing & MMA, CrossFit, Dance, HIIT, Running, Spinning, Strength & Conditioning, Toning, TRX and Yoga & Pilates.
Currently, classes are not bookable through the Fitness Class Schedule, please call the venue directly to book. However, watch this space for exciting updates that are being worked on for Fitness Class bookings!
What you need to know: Dubai Fitness Classes
- 9round: Two complimentary classes per week
- Fitness4life: Unlimited complimentary classes, excluding martial arts classes; boxing, jiu-jitsu, and kickboxing
- FitRepublik: Unlimited complimentary classes, excluding olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, and kids’ activities
- Fly High Fitness: Unlimited complimentary classes, excluding adult gymnastics, martial arts, children’s gymnastics, and Strongman. Two complimentary CrossFit classes per week. A charge of AED 20 will apply for any additional CrossFit class
- Instabody: Unlimited complimentary classes
- Talise Fitness Zabeel Saray: Unlimited complimentary classes
- Talise Fitness Emirates Twin Towers: Unlimited complimentary classes
- Melia Desert Palm: Two complimentary classes per week
- Oomo Fitness Studio: Two complimentary classes per week
- Snap Fitness: Unlimited complimentary classes
- StudioRepublik: Unlimited complimentary classes per week. Two classes can be booked in advance per week, if you would like to attend more classes, it is on a first come first serve basis. Excluding The Lab, The Stage, Reformer Pilates and Aerial
- Zabeel House The Greens: Two complimentary classes per week
What you need to know: Abu Dhabi Fitness Classes
- Fitness Gate: Two complimentary classes per week
- Let’s Go Gym Al Muroor: Unlimited complimentary classes
- Let’s Go Gym Al Gurm: Unlimited complimentary classes
- Adrenagy: Unlimited complimentary classes
- Abu Dhabi Ladies Club: Unlimited complimentary classes