We’ve summarised our most popular topics below. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? No worries, give us a shout, our team is ready to help!
1. I'M ON THE COUPLE AND FAMILY MEMBERSHIP PLANS, HOW DO I LINK MY ACCOUNT TO MY PARTNER’S?
If you Privilee with your partner, you will need to link your accounts within your app. This can be done in the ‘Me’ >> ‘My Family’ section and then selecting ‘+’, ‘ Add partner’ and following the instructions.
2. IF I LINK MY MEMBERSHIP WITH MY PARTNER’S MEMBERSHIP, CAN I STILL PRIVILEE ALONE?
Yes. You will still be able to Privilee alone as often as you like. Linking your accounts simply means a streamlined booking, checking in and checking out experience when you Privilee together. Your account information and venue usage remains confidential to your own account.
3. CAN I ADD A FRIEND INSTEAD OF A PARTNER TO A JOINT ACCOUNT?
All new Couple accounts need to be paid for using a single credit or debit card. We strongly recommend that you should only add your partner.
4. HOW CAN I CHANGE OR UPDATE MY PARTNER’S INFORMATION ONCE I HAVE SET THE ACCOUNT UP?
Your partner needs to update their information via their own account.
5. HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILDREN ON MY ACCOUNT?
If you have children, you will need to subscribe to our Family plan and register each child within your app. This can be done in the ‘Me’ >> ‘My Family’ section and adding their photo and date of birth. Soon we will be charging for all children, hence it is crucial you do this now to ensure you benefit from the free access for up to three children.
6. IF I ADD MY CHILD(REN) TO MY MEMBERSHIP, CAN I STILL PRIVILEE ALONE?
Yes. You will still be able to Privilee alone as often as you like. Adding your children simply means a streamlined booking, checking in and checking out experience when you Privilee as a family and once our family check-in function is live will ensure seamless access for all of you.
7. DOES MY PARTNER NEED TO ADD OUR CHILDREN’S INFORMATION TOO?
No. Once you have added your partner, it will link your accounts meaning only one of you will need to add your family information.
8. HOW MANY CHILDREN CAN I INCLUDE ON MY MEMBERSHIP?
You can register up to three children on your account. Should you have a larger family, please contact us directly so we can assist you.
9. CAN I REGISTER OTHER CHILDREN THAT AREN’T MINE? (I.E. MY NIECE, NEPHEW OR NEIGHBOUR?)
No, you should only add your own children
10. CAN I BRING MY FRIEND’S CHILD(REN) FOR PLAY DATES?
Only your own children have complimentary access to our venues in accordance with each venue's entry and access policy.
For any additional children, you will need to purchase a discounted day pass under the access terms of each venue. These policies differ from hotel to hotel but can be found in the ‘Kids’ section of the venue’s information.
11. WHEN DO I NEED TO ADD MY CHILD(REN)’S DETAILS BY?
As soon as possible, and before our prices rise, so you can benefit from continued free child access across our venues that welcome families.
12. WHY DO I NEED TO REGISTER MY FAMILY?
Soon we will begin applying a monthly fee for child access. To benefit from continued free access for up to three children at our family-friendly venues, you will need to register each of your children in your app.
We also have some exciting partners joining the membership in the coming months that will require you to check in both adults and children. This supports the identification process and provides accurate information on guests at the venue too.
13. CAN MY PARTNER REGISTER A DIFFERENT PARTNER OR CHILDREN TO ME?
No, once you have added your partner, both accounts will be linked and you will not be able to link another account. Linked accounts will share the same children’s information too.
14. CAN I BRING OUR NANNY?
Yes, there are no changes to our nanny access policy. Many of our venues offer complimentary access for nannies to give you a helping hand. A full list of venues with nanny access can be found here
15. DO I NEED TO REGISTER OUR NANNY’S DETAILS?
At this point in time, no. This is not required.
16. WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M ON AN INDIVIDUAL PLAN BUT I LATER WANT TO ADD MY PARTNER?
Just contact us when the time arises and we will assist you.
17. I’M AN EXISTING MEMBER, WHAT HAPPENS IF WE HAVE A(NOTHER) CHILD?
You will need to register your baby on your account too. The terms of your current plan of up to three free child spaces per family will apply. Should you have a larger family, please contact us so we assist you.
18. WE HAVE FOUR CHILDREN, HOW CAN WE REGISTER OUR FOURTH CHILD?
Simply contact us to discuss and we will assist you.
Have more questions? Feel free to give us a call on +971 (4) 554 7820.