InterContinental Dubai Festival City, located adjacent to the Festival City Mall is literally an urban oasis in Dubai Creek. Discover an array of dining options, a cool rooftop pool and fantastic fitness facilities at this hidden gem.
1. There's a glass-bottom pool with panoramic views!
There’s actually not one, but TWO pools to choose from here. One pool is a 100 feet outdoor pool that extends onto a balcony with panoramic views of Dubai Creek. Amazing right? Get your camera ready!
2. Enjoy 2for1 poolside mains!
Privilee Members can get two for the price of one on all poolside main courses at InterContinental Festival City - save money as you tuck into a delicious lunch on your next Privilee daycay.
Offer available until 30th September 2021.
3. There are TWO gyms to build up a sweat
With one gym located inside the InterContinental and the other next door at adjoining property Crowne Plaza, there are two chances to reach your fitness goals! Burn baby burn!
4. Save up to 25% across the hotels restaurant and bars
There is a great variety of restaurants and bars to choose from. We love heading to Anise for dinner, their in-house all-day dining resto that covers Arabic, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and Western, amidst everything else! In case you fancy something fancy, the hotel is home to 'Pierre’s Bistro', created by world-famous, Michelin-starred Frenchman Pierre Gagnaire – definitely worth a visit!
5. You can watch a nightly laser show from its rooftop bar!
Looking for the perfect way to end the day? The laid back and super chic Vista Bar & Terrace and its Fish restaurant and bar partially overlooks a nightly laser light show at Dubai Creek, meaning you can sip on cocktails and have the best views!
6. Treat yourself with 20% off spa treatments
In between all that pool time, you may find yourself craving a bit of TLC and what better way than at its gorgeous spa! With luxurious facilities, an aromatherapy room, steam baths and a huge menu of treatments, you will feel totally relaxed. We recommend a rose milk bath before an invigorating body massage.
7. It's perfect for a couples daycay!
Down by the Creek, it is easy to feel like you are getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city, so this resort is ideal for that well-needed date daycation or a bit of ‘me’ time... but don’t just take it from us, try it out and let us know what you think!
- Complimentary access to the pool
- Complimentary access to the gym
- 2for1 poolside mains, including house wines and bottled beers for member + 5 guests (valid until 30th September 2021)
- 10 – 25% discount at restaurants and bars for member + 5 guests
- 20% discount on spa treatments
- Complimentary access for infants and up to two children aged 5–16 years