InterContinental Dubai Festival City, located adjacent to the Festival City Mall is literally an urban oasis in Dubai Creek. Discover an array of dining options, a cool rooftop pool and fantastic fitness facilities at this hidden gem.
1. There's a glass-bottom pool with panoramic views!
There’s actually not one, but TWO pools to choose from here. One pool is a 100 feet outdoor pool that extends onto a balcony with panoramic views of Dubai Creek. Amazing right? Get your camera ready!
2. It's a great spot for kids
With a mini splash pad area, shallow shaded pool and a play area, this is a dream for families with little ones.
3. Save up to 25% across the hotels
There is a great variety of restaurants and bars to choose from. We love heading to Anise for dinner, the all-day dining restaurant that covers Arabic, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and Western cuisine! If you're looking for something a bit more special, the hotel is home to 'Pierre’s Bistro', created by world-famous, Michelin-starred Frenchman Pierre Gagnaire – definitely worth a visit!
4. There are TWO gyms to break a sweat
With one gym located inside the InterContinental and the other next door at adjoining property Crowne Plaza, there are two chances to reach your fitness goals! Burn baby burn!
5. Treat yourself with 20% off spa treatments
In between all that pool time, you may find yourself craving a bit of TLC! Head to The Spa, boasting an aromatherapy room, steam baths and a huge menu of treatments that will leave you feeling relaxed. We recommend a rose milk bath before an invigorating body massage.
6. It's perfect for a couples daycay!
Down by the Creek, it is easy to feel like you are getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city, so this resort is ideal for that well-needed date daycation or a bit of ‘me’ time.
- Complimentary access to the pool for Privilee Members and up to two children aged 5–16 years (infants join free)
- Complimentary access to the gym
- 10 – 25% discount at restaurants and bars for member + 5 guests
- 20% discount on spa treatments