Get ready to Privilee like royalty! Members now have complimentary access to one of the UAE’s most unique and iconic destinations, Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi.
Located in a pristine natural bay on Abu Dhabi’s Corniche, the hotel is internationally recognised for its Arabian charm, impeccable service, and beautiful surroundings - it’s truly majestic!
Look forward to:
Two resort-style swimming pools
Privilee Members and up to three kids aged 4 - 16 have complimentary access to both of the amazing pools (one of which features an array of fun kids’ activities!) at Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi.
Cascades Adventure Pool
Perfect for families, Cascades is an adventure wonderland for kids, featuring a tranquil Lazy River, waterfalls, two water flumes, and an activities area. The fun never stops! This enormous pool is located in the West Wing Beach Club.
Las Brisas Leisure Pool
For a more peaceful setting, Las Brisas Pool is the place to go. Located in the East Wing Beach Club, Las Brisas is a large pool with its own swim-up bar, a jacuzzi, and three smaller pools attached to the main pool.
Las Brisas Leisure Pool is open from 7am to sunset
Private, 1.3km beach!
Set against the stunning exterior of the building is a 1.3km stretch of private, pristine beach - the size of the beach means it's amazing if you’re looking to relax alone or if you’re bringing the family (during the cooler months of the year) and want plenty of space for fun and games.
Beach and poolside activities
If you fancy a break from the pools, there is plenty to get involved in on your daycay here. Alongside the poolside restaurants to dine at, there are more facilities along the beach and pool areas to keep you entertained, with activities such as lawn tennis, table tennis, foosball, a pool table, and an outdoor playground, plus over 6km of jogging paths throughout the grounds of Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi - we can’t think of a more scenic jogging route!
World-famous restaurants and bars
Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi is renowned for its incredible dining options, and Privilee Members + 3 guests save 20% on food and drinks at the palace, plus brunches (if brunch is available at the venue).
From traditional Arabic food at Mezlai to authentic Italian dishes at Talea by Antonio Guida, and a modern take on classic Indian cuisine at Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi, plus world-class Cantonese dishes at Hakkasan - you can dine across the world in the centre of Abu Dhabi!
With so many options, it’s hard to choose where to dine! Here is an overview of what to expect at each restaurant, to help you plan where to go first.
Talea by Antonio Guida - Experience traditional Italian family recipes, freshly made and cooked to perfection here - Chef Antonio Guida is known as one of Italy’s finest chefs!
Le Café - Shortlisted for “Best Café in Abu Dhabi”, Le Café offers exquisitely crafted pastries and cakes alongside coffee and herbal infusions from around the world. Have you ever tried a 23k gold cake or coffee? Now is your chance!
Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi - Hemant Oberoi is a celebrated master chef, with restaurants in Mumbai, Delhi, Singapore, and San Diego. At Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi, you’ll find ‘contemporary classic’ Indian dishes, such as, Varqui Crab, Dum Ki Nalli, and Masala Chai Creme Brulee.
Mezlai - Mezlai is SUPER Instagrammable, designed to resemble an airy Bedouin tent! It also looks over the palace grounds, so expect gorgeous views accompanied by delicious Arabic food.
Hakkasan - Renowned for its vibrant dining experience, plus world-class Cantonese cuisine, guests are treated to live DJs when they visit Hakkasan. Signature dishes such as Peking Duck with Caviar and Crispy Duck Salad are available, alongside new dishes curated especially for an Emirate clientele.
Vendôme - The all-day dining venue at Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi offers a variety of local and international dishes in a light and airy setting. Vendôme is open from 6.30am, making it the perfect spot to begin your Privilee day with a lavish breakfast, before hitting the pool. Please note that Privilee discounts cannot be availed on the Saturday brunch at Vendôme, as this is managed by a third party.
BBQ Al Qasr - Voted “Most Romantic Restaurant in Abu Dhabi”, this stunning beachfront restaurant is your go-to for a special occasion. Dine under the stars, steps away from the sea as you indulge in perfectly cooked steaks and the freshest seafood in Abu Dhabi. Please note that this venue is shut during the summer.
Café by the Fountain - Take in the majestic views of Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi as you enjoy light bites and refreshing drinks at Café by the Fountain - it’s known for being a fantastic sunset spot! Please note that this venue is shut during the summer.
The ultimate spa experience
Home to a spacious 1,500 square metre sanctuary, Privilee Members have the chance to switch off and relax in one of the most extravagant spas we have ever seen - with a 20% discount on all treatments!
The spa features seven spa suites, two jacuzzis, two steam rooms, an ice cave, and two hammams, with Moroccan-inspired interiors and the utmost attention to detail throughout. There are a variety of indulgent treatments available, including signature Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi treatments, royal massages (including options for couples!), and even bespoke facials - you can view the full spa menu here.
Ready to plan your visit to Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental Abu Dhabi? Here are some interesting facts to get you even more excited about Privilee’ing here!
Three fun facts about Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi
- The hotel is home to over 1,000 chandeliers! One of which weighs a massive 2.5 tonnes.
- You might think the colour of the hotel exterior looks familiar… It was inspired by different shades of sands found in the Arabian Desert!
- Construction costs of the hotel were around $3 billion - making Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi the third most expensive hotel in the world. Impressive!
- Complimentary access to the private beach, Cascades Adventure Pool, and Las Brisas Leisure Pool for Privilee Members + up to 3 kids aged 4 - 16 years.
- Complimentary self-parking is available for pool & beach access, this is underground at the centre of the Palace, or overground at the East Wing of the Palace. Once parked, you will be able to get a buggy to the pool you would like to visit.
- Complimentary valet parking is available for Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi's dining outlets.
- 20% off dining for Privilee Members + 3 guests at Talea by Antonio Guida, Le Cafe, Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi, Mezlai, Hakkasan, Vendôme and Las Brisas. Please note, discounts will not be applicable on Public Holidays.
- 20% off brunches for Privilee Members + 3 guests (if available) at the above dining venues. Please note that Privilee discounts cannot be availed on the Saturday brunch at Vendôme, as this is managed by a third party.
- 20% off spa treatments for Privilee Members + 3 guests at The Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi Spa.
- Day Pass rates: Weekdays Adults AED 400 (AED 200 redeemable on food & drinks) | Weekdays Kids AED 200 (AED 100 redeemable on food & drinks) | Weekends Adults AED 450 (nothing redeemable) | Weekends Kids AED 250 (nothing redeemable).
If you were, or currently are a direct member of Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi, there is a 6 month waiting period before you can access Emirates Palace Mandarin Oriental, Abu Dhabi using Privilee.
Want to explore the other amazing venues that you can access on The Corniche with Privilee? Check them out here.
Website | Instagram | Facebook